Posted on Nov 17th, 2015
Have you ordered your Thanksgiving Pie yet?!?
Do that now…. I’ll wait.
Ok, the pies (and biscuits and cookies) all ordered?
I will see you on WEDNESDAY NOV. 25th, 3pm – 5pm. to dispense your delicious pies!
3015 Adeline Street, Oakland.
Thank you so so SO SO much for supporting Little Ladybug Bakery!
Posted on Nov 16th, 2015
Hi beautiful pie people!
Did you know you can order your Thanksgiving pies through this website and pick them up on Wednesday Nov. 25 (day before thanksgiving) 3pm-5pm?!?
3015 Adeline Street Oakland
Well you can!
ORDER YOUR PIES NOW!
This year we are offering the tried and true crowd pleasing favorites!
- Classic Apple Pie – organic apples (granny smith/fuji/gala) tossed lightly with sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger. Double Crust or Crumble Top available.
- Pecan Walnut Pie – toasted walnuts and pecans held in a delicious gooey vanilla scented filled. Proper nuts-to-goo ratio. Probably the best pecan walnut pie you’ve had since grandmas.
- Traditional Pumpkin Pie – this pie…. sigh. Its breakfast, lunch and dinner. I love Pumpkin Pie and that love is clearly obvious in this pie. Organic eggs, pure vanilla extract, lush pumpkin-y flavor with the perfect smooth texture. Buy an extra pie for ‘leftovers’.
- Biscuits Supreme – this biscuit recipe is from a 1947 Better Homes and Gardens cookbook that I own. Flakey, buttery, biscuit-y. They really are supreme. And you’re going to need a vessel to make the turkey/gravy/cranberry sauce sandwiches.
- Ginger Molasses Cookies and Chocolate Chip with Sea Salt Cookies and Crazy Cookies – I know that one doesn’t really think ‘cookies’ when they think of Thanksgiving, but you’ve gotta have something to eat with all the wine you’re drinking before dinner!